Low GPA Pharmacy school?

Started by dk00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dk00

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are schools in California that do not require the pcat but require high GPA, my question is are there school without a minimum GPA if I have a good pcat?
Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could try Sullivan. I know many people get in there. They look at the overall GPA, some actually have a 2.6ish. I know a guy who did, but had great LOR and a degree
 
Could try Sullivan. I know many people get in there. They look at the overall GPA, some actually have a 2.6ish. I know a guy who did, but had great LOR and a degree

ok thanks i will take a look, i was looking more for schools without a minimum GPA if you know of any?
thanks