low GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobby1987

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get accepted with GPA's less than 3.3. If so what university did you get accepted from. I am a prepharacy student with 3.1 GPA. and I was wondering what university could i apply next year.

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to Mercer University with a 3.2.

Shovingit said:
I was accepted to Mercer University with a 3.2.

what kind of pcat score did you have?

Members don't see this ad :)
89 composite

i have a 3.2 gpa with a 98 pcat score. i have been admitted and have several more interviews lined up. apply early, write a good ps, and participate in your community. if i can do it, so can you!!! good luck...

blueclassring said:
i have a 3.2 gpa with a 98 pcat score. i have been admitted and have several more interviews lined up. apply early, write a good ps, and participate in your community. if i can do it, so can you!!! good luck...

what schools did you get accepted from and what kind of community activity did you participate in? Do you think volunteering at a pharmacy would be enough?

i think you need to show a dedication for working with community service groups. pharmacy experience may be enough. contact the schools that you are interested to find out.