Low gpa

Started by qcchemist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

qcchemist

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a real low gpa about 3.1. i have been out of school for about 5yrs. i want to retake most of my science classes at the local community college since my old college is about an hour drive. Would the pharmacy schools acknoledge the county college courses.
 
Last edited:
I have a real low gpa about 2.7. i have been out of school for about 5yrs. i want to retake most of my science classes at the local community college since my old college is about an hour drive. Would the pharmacy schools acknoledge the county college courses.

Need more information to be honest.

I hope English is on your list of classes to take.