Low gpa

Started by yuns554
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yuns554

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone with a science gpa lower than a 3.0 get accepted anywhere? If not does anyone know of any backup options I can take? Help would be greatly appreciated
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You will need to get your prereq science gpa above a 3.0 because programs judge how successful you will be in their science by the science gpa you received in undergrad. And I know this because a number of programs I visited explained their process of selection. So you should retake the prereq classes with c's.
 
My science GPA is below 3.0 and I've been accepted to 2 programs so far and have gotten many interview invites. PM me if any of y'all have questions!