low mcat/decent gpa-which DOs should i apply to??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laughnlove

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! this is my first thread on SDN so i would really appreciate any feedback or advice possible!! thankss :)

so my stats are...sgpa 3.5, cgpa 3.59, mcat 23N :scared: i know my mcat is not great but i was wondering which DO schools would i have a shot at?? ive applied and im in the secondary process already so i want to see which ones i have a more realistic chance at. i have alot of ECs as well!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! this is my first thread on SDN so i would really appreciate any feedback or advice possible!! thankss :)

so my stats are...sgpa 3.5, cgpa 3.59, mcat 23N :scared: i know my mcat is not great but i was wondering which DO schools would i have a shot at?? ive applied and im in the secondary process already so i want to see which ones i have a more realistic chance at. i have alot of ECs as well!

Whats your mcat break down, since some schools have a cutoff point for each section. Also, since you've already done your primary, it would help if you list the schools you've got secondaries from.

9B 8P 6V...ive applied to 18 DO schools and gotten secondaries from all except Touro NY.
ATSU, AZCOM, CCOM, PCOM, Touro CA, Touro Nevada, UMDNJ, WVSOM, KCUMB, LECOM, VCOM, UNECOM, MSUCOM, WesternU, Georgia-PCOM, OSU-CHS, OH-COM

9B 8P 6V...ive applied to 18 DO schools and gotten secondaries from all except Touro NY.
ATSU, AZCOM, CCOM, PCOM, Touro CA, Touro Nevada, UMDNJ, WVSOM, KCUMB, LECOM, VCOM, UNECOM, MSUCOM, WesternU, Georgia-PCOM, OSU-CHS, OH-COM

Some of those schools have a 7 cut off on the mcat, so if money is an issue i wouldn't apply to those, but if its not then I would apply to all of the schools you got secondaries from. thats what I would do at least. good luck