Low PAT???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clempsin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
DAT done last week.

PAT 18 49.7%
QR 19 83.5%
RC 28 99.7%
BIO 22 95.8%
GC 22 89.2%
OCh 23 93.4%
TS 22 94.8%
AA 23 98.1%

GPA 3.8- I feel alright, but what are some views on whether or not a low PAT will hurt? I am reapplicant and had same problem last year with a low PAT that kept me out, except it was lower... 16 last year.

Prepared with Kaplan bluebook, Cliffs Notes AP bio, and Barron's review.

Members don't see this ad.

DAT done last week.

PAT 18 49.7%
QR 19 83.5%
RC 28 99.7%
BIO 22 95.8%
GC 22 89.2%
OCh 23 93.4%
TS 22 94.8%
AA 23 98.1%

GPA 3.8- I feel alright, but what are some views on whether or not a low PAT will hurt? I am reapplicant and had same problem last year with a low PAT that kept me out, except it was lower... 16 last year.

Prepared with Kaplan bluebook, Cliffs Notes AP bio, and Barron's review.

Very few schools will care that much about PAT. 18 should be fine. Some schools do take it somewhat seriously, and you may want to do some research and call those schools, but really I think with those scores you have nothing to worry about.

I think your 23 AA overshadows an 18 PAT score (which isn't that bad to begin with).

Congrats on the great score!!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for input. I still don't like the fact of having an disproportional perceptual compared to everything else. Like i said especially since it was a low PAT that kept me out last cycle. Any suggestions on schools in Southeast that don't necessarily emphasize PAT?

lol complainging about scoring in the 98th percentile....a "Thank God" would have been much more appropriate here. some of you guys are so unthankful