Low Pcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacy123

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a really low pcat 33% and I am looking to all this 80s and 90s that people are getting do i have a chance to make it into Pharm school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a really low pcat 33% and I am looking to all this 80s and 90s that people are getting do i have a chance to make it into Pharm school?

DOn't worry, you're not alone. Let's be a part of the underdog story. Others have been able to come out victorious in the same predicaments as us! Let's pave our way to the top! It'll be a slightly more difficult road, however, let's handle and kick some PCAT a**!! haha =)


I was beyond down because of my score, still am actually, but we can't be too hard on ourselves, now it the time to regroup and fix the problem areas =) keep your head up!!! I got a 38 bc of horrible VA and RC scores. Some would say these should be the "gimme" points, so I'm going to bust my ass until the next time I take this exam and HOPEFULLY have a better outcome (because today was ROUGH) 🙁
 
Same here, low PCat score. Especially on RC. I'm looking to retake again, but I don't know how to study for the RC to improve it 🙁. Anyone has any suggestion pls share!
 
DOn't worry, you're not alone. Let's be a part of the underdog story. Others have been able to come out victorious in the same predicaments as us! Let's pave our way to the top! It'll be a slightly more difficult road, however, let's handle and kick some PCAT a**!! haha =)


I was beyond down because of my score, still am actually, but we can't be too hard on ourselves, now it the time to regroup and fix the problem areas =) keep your head up!!! I got a 38 bc of horrible VA and RC scores. Some would say these should be the "gimme" points, so I'm going to bust my ass until the next time I take this exam and HOPEFULLY have a better outcome (because today was ROUGH) 🙁

I like ur positively thinking!!! keep ya head up guys and keep fighting guys.lol Although I am disappointed about my score but can't do anything about it 🙂