Low scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoza

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I don’t know what’s wrong with me!!!!!!!
I’ve done Kaplan live course
Books:2x
UW:2x
Pathoma:2x
First aid:3x
And my NBME scores really low
Last one was 19:175
UWAE1: 220

What’s shoud I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

What’s shoud I do?
Have you tried Anki? I've seen similar to you situation and student made progress after switching to good Anki decks. If you don't score higher than that - it means you simply are not memorizing details. Unfortunately it's all about memorizing details in step1. It's mostly a memory exam. Seems like you already got some baseline down, now it's time to start memorizing small details and best way to do it imho is Anki. It's easy for me to say, but what timeline are we looking at? Unfortunately Anki might take some time.

Have you tried Anki? I've seen similar to you situation and student made progress after switching to good Anki decks. If you don't score higher than that - it means you simply are not memorizing details. Unfortunately it's all about memorizing details in step1. It's mostly a memory exam. Seems like you already got some baseline down, now it's time to start memorizing small details and best way to do it imho is Anki. It's easy for me to say, but what timeline are we looking at? Unfortunately Anki might take some time.
I think so too.
thank you for your replay, can you tell more about this Anki its confusing ?

Hi

What’s shoud I do?

you're right on the border, could potentially fail
or pass right on the borderline 194-200 on a good day
nbme 19 under predicts so dont get discouraged by nbme 19