You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lowest exam grade you've ever received?
Started by Mesinan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also, I may or may not have failed an ap class's midterm
haha, nice.
A kid in my Chemistry class got a 9% on a test. The teacher actually called him out on it in front of the class saying that he didn't even try to GUESS lol!
LOL not surprised. chem in high school sucked 🙁
I got a 51% on a physics test freshman year, but I feel like in pre-calculus I got near a 40% or something. 

LOL not surprised. chem in high school sucked 🙁
Ugh, I have to take chem honors this year, def. not looking forward to it.
Ugh, I have to take chem honors this year, def. not looking forward to it.
Chemistry honors isn't that bad, but I have to tell you, sophomore year when I took the class I had the worst time balancing equations, it took me 10 minutes or more to balance a combustions reaction lol. However in AP chem, we balanced equation left and right and became really good at it. Chemistry is a good class, not only did it teach me matter and chemical rxns, it taught me to become a good thinker. It taught me to work through balancing half reactions in electrochemistry, which were awful.
Anyway, good luck 😛.
Ugh, I have to take chem honors this year, def. not looking forward to it.
yeah i took it sophomore year. not much fun..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The lowest exam grade I can remember is from last year when I took AP Physics....got a D on one of the exams, but thankfully it was second semester senior year sooo it didn't matter 🙂
lol 19% on an 8th grade algebra test... not a good time.
Final exam of physics in 12th grade, it was F 8% or something lower. I did not study because I was partying that high school was ending the day before.Not that bad.
lol this made my night. senioritis #thestruggleisreal
lol this made my night. senioritis #thestruggleisreal
Haha. My GPA was 3.90 then came down to 3.60 in 12th grade. Be careful with the senioritis.
I received a 73% on a lab practical for anatomy. But I ended up getting a ton of extra credit, which raised it to a 93%. Still, I ended up dropping it because it was the lowest test grade I received (all the others were above 100%). I graduated with a 3.95 GPA.
I received a 73% on a lab practical for anatomy. But I ended up getting a ton of extra credit, which raised it to a 93%. Still, I ended up dropping it because it was the lowest test grade I received (all the others were above 100%). I graduated with a 3.95 GPA.
cmon dude.. you serious? 93 lowest EVER in high school? even a 73 as the lowest? you trollin brah
You sir are not normal if you haven't bombed a test in high school because you were up the day before either playing video games, watching tv or simply not giving a fu.I received a 73% on a lab practical for anatomy. But I ended up getting a ton of extra credit, which raised it to a 93%. Still, I ended up dropping it because it was the lowest test grade I received (all the others were above 100%). I graduated with a 3.95 GPA.
But in the case that you did actually only get a 93% as your lowest grade, that is pretty awesome!
Edit: Got a 82% on my first calc quiz WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :/
Last edited:
You sir are not normal if you haven't bombed a test in high school because you were up the day before either playing video games, watching tv or simply not giving a fu.
But in the case that you did actually only get a 93% as your lowest grade, that is pretty awesome!
Why so? Must everyone conform to such behavior patterns?
I think I had like a 90% on Spanish one. Maybe 88%, idk, low 90s were pretty rare lol
(Wait, this is hSDN................dafuq.............oh, ah......... 🙄)
Why so? Must everyone conform to such behavior patterns?
I think I had like a 90% on Spanish one. Maybe 88%, idk, low 90s were pretty rare lol
(Wait, this is hSDN................dafuq.............oh, ah......... 🙄)
we're just saying c'mon, if your lowest score is a 93, you must be a - lying, b - an underclassman, or c - valedictorian. Pretty much everyone messes up and/or flunks something in high school, it's like a rite of passage

we're just saying c'mon, if your lowest score is a 93, you must be a - lying, b - an underclassman, or c - valedictorian. Pretty much everyone messes up and/or flunks something in high school, it's like a rite of passage![]()
Well, I was surprised at the tone until I realized this was hSDN. 😛
I'm neither a), nor b), nor c), and I'm pretty sure my lowest was around a 90%. So I'll assume you're including salutatorian as a part of c), then.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sure i guess 😛 and to me that doesnt make any sense.. if your lowest score is a 90, then 4.0 = most likely maybe not specifically valedictorian, but at least up there in rank
Oh oops, that's not what I meant. I meant I was salutatorian, so if that were included in your c) definition, then you'd be right. My high school was graded numerically all the way through, plus weighting, like most other NYC public high schools.My graduating average was 103.xx lol.
Only when I got to college did I realize this was abnormal and finally knew why I was always asked for a "high school GPA" because no one ever called it that.
yeah that's what i mean, and i get it now lol.. Because i was sayiinnn 😛
and yeah my high school also added weight, so i was confused at first tooat this point I still give my weighted if they don't specify lol
I meant the numerical grades part, not the weighting.
You know for sure that if youre lowest grade is a 93, you have messed up in your hs career. LOL jk but for realz.Why so? Must everyone conform to such behavior patterns?
I think I had like a 90% on Spanish one. Maybe 88%, idk, low 90s were pretty rare lol
(Wait, this is hSDN................dafuq.............oh, ah......... 🙄)
If I ever get sick, Inycepoo, I'll make sure I request your services. You're too smart for your own good lol.
You know for sure that if youre lowest grade is a 93, you have messed up in your hs career. LOL jk but for realz.
looollll word
If I ever get sick, Inycepoo, I'll make sure I request your services. You're too smart for your own good lol.
+1 smart people unite
If I ever get sick, Inycepoo, I'll make sure I request your services. You're too smart for your own good lol.
I'm flattered. Haven't gotten there just yet, but thanks for the vote of confidence.
