Lowest Rated Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Allnighter2005

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the lowest rated or easiest pharmacy schools to get into? I don't care about the prestige of a school I just want my pharmacy license and be paid big bucks!!😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
all nighter: if you're concerned about not getting into a pharmacy school, i would suggest going through the AACP website and looking up the affiliated schools since they're brand new and people might not know about it yet or are concerned about accreditation.

i don't have the link anymore but if you google, you'll be able to find a list of all the pharmacy schools and the cumm gpa so maybe you can see where you stand and apply to the schools in which you'll have a higher chance of acceptance.

just offhand i remember that the more "easier" schools to get in was Chicago, Western U (California), and Florida I think? And my school (Touro) still has a modest cumm gpa ( 3.3)
 
I heard Hawaii's Pharmacy school is easy :laugh: :laugh:
but didn't they just close down last year because they lost their accredidation? or they were never accredited? i heard this from a former student there.
 
Hi guys,
Talking about school ratings,can any one tell what parameter is used to rank pharmacy schools? and why some pharmacy schools do not even appear on the ranking list? I just want o be sure that there aren't discriminations (that is based on the pharmacy school one attended)while searching for jobs. I'll appreciate any clarification please.
Thanks.
 
There are no "easy" schools to get into. Just do your best with your prereqs and try to find a school that is the right fit for you.
 
Pharmacy school ranking is, I believe, based on a survey sent out to various people within the pharmacy community, i.e. deans of colleges of pharmacy etc. Basically, the larger state schools tend to be ranked higher due to their larger funding (grants etc.).
 
MCP Boston

the only school i applied to with a low gpa...

accept about any single person - sister, brother, uncle, moms, dads.



Does anyone know the lowest rated or easiest pharmacy schools to get into? I don't care about the prestige of a school I just want my pharmacy license and be paid big bucks!!😉