Quantcast

loyola 1 yr masters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joe42581

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
anyone thinking about trying out their new 1 yr masters program? it sounds like a decent program, but its unproven so wonderin wat other ppl think.

CaptainJack02

let's stir and shake
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
joe42581 said:
anyone thinking about trying out their new 1 yr masters program? it sounds like a decent program, but its unproven so wonderin wat other ppl think.

Yeah, there is another thread about this same thing. But the gist of what was said there was that you only take 4 courses/sem and it is brand new, so it doesn't have 1) the name recognition and history of georgetown or BU programs, and 2) the rigor of said programs. IF you excel in it, it will only help you, but it's really a risk benefit matter for you. If it costs less for you than other programs, or you think you'll be happier there, by all means go for it!

Orchid 209

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
joe42581 said:

Hey can you guys tell me where I can get information about the 1 yr program? Stuff I've been getting is about the two year program. Thanks!