Loyola Marymount University Postbacc Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

luckypotato

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I just got an interview invitation from LMU. I feel a little bit anxious about the interview process. For those who had LMU interviews, could you share your experiences? What kind of questions were asked?
I would really appreciate it! Thanks for the help!
 
Hello all,

I just got an interview invitation from LMU. I feel a little bit anxious about the interview process. For those who had LMU interviews, could you share your experiences? What kind of questions were asked?
I would really appreciate it! Thanks for the help!

HEY! I got invited for an interview as well. I am pretty nervous too. Please let me know if you get any information regarding the interview questions and process. I am trying to get in contact with past program participants to gain insight into the interview I am willing to exchange. When is your interview? I guess we'll be the first to provide information to future applicants for this program!