Loyola Post-Bac info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hypotyposis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently enrolled part-time in the Loyola post-bac program, and I'd love to try and answer any questions you may have about it. I'm really liking my experience there so far and highly recommend it.
Note: I'm not in the MAMS, but in the post-bac.
Also, as I've seen some questions regarding the status of the Loyola post-bac, here's some history I've gathered: originally, it started as a separate, post-bac only, pretty structured program with their evening school; eventually, it was changed to a more flexible program with the college of arts and sciences. Post-bacs (unlike MAMS', I believe) now take the regular undergraduate classes.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Hypotyposis,

Is there anyway you would be willing to put me in touch with some of your friends in the MAMS program at Loyola? I applied there recently and was just turned down. For the life of me, I can't figure out why. Maybe you and/or your friends could shed some light?

Thanks in advance!
Archita

Hi Archita,

Have you tried talking to the admissions people? I think that'll probably be your best chance to find out what happened.

Members don't see this ad :)
Archita said:
Hi Hypotyposis,

Is there anyway you would be willing to put me in touch with some of your friends in the MAMS program at Loyola? I applied there recently and was just turned down. For the life of me, I can't figure out why. Maybe you and/or your friends could shed some light?

Thanks in advance!
Archita

I did the post bac program a couple years ago. I was talking with the head of the program a few months ago, and he said they have tons of people who applied to the program. I agree, you should call them and see what's up. They are very helpful people.

I will definitely call.