LPC's/LPCC's working for City/County of SF

Started by NVNative
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NVNative

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only job description I see is "Behavioral Health Clinician" but since there are no current job openings I'm wondering what agencies you get placed with/what jobs you're actually doing. If there are other job classifications for MA level clinicians I would like to be educated on those as well. A call to SF HR got me no where, they couldn't even find the Behavioral Health Clinician listing.

The job description makes it sound like it's only hospital work but there have to be MA level clinicians assigned to the juvenile justice department/adult corrections/a whole bunch of other agencies than just the county hospital... right?