LSU applicant

Started by SMuller06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SMuller06

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone applied to LSU?

I just submitted my application, and I know this school is pretty tough to get into. With that being said, I hope you all won't mind reviewing some stats of mine and offering your opinions.

  • University: Southern Mississippi
  • Major: Biology, Chem minor
  • Cumulative GPA: 3.95
  • Pre-req GPA: 4.0
  • GRE: 1070
  • Volunteer: Raised $3200 for people with disabilities, among many others
  • Strongly involved on campus (not going to list) 😴
Thanks for your input everyone. I know you all may get tired of these threads, but I'm just a little anxious to hear back.
 
I don't know anything about your undergraduate university or LSU's PT school. But with your GPA, the (PT school) world is your oyster.
 
I'm sending my application out to LSU tomorrow.. you shouldn't have Any problem with that G.P.A. Maybe I'll see you on the interview.. I'll have to dress pretty spiffy to beat your stats 😀
 
Last edited: