1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

LSU Interview Invite!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by NoFear66, Dec 5, 2008.

1. NoFear66

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Just got a call from Dr. Weir saying that they'd like to interview me on January 16. I am out of state so I am really pumped about this interview. Oh yea!

2. cobalt31

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    congrats NoFear! i just interviewed there two weeks ago and they have some beautiful facilities! If you have the interview, it means they want you, and you have a really good shot at an acceptance! be sure to practice your chalk carving, and order some chalk ahead of time online, because you can't buy decent chalk ANYWHERE in stores (i found that out the hard way).

http://www.lsusd.lsuhsc.edu/academic/ChalkCarving.htm

good luck!

3. NoFear66

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Thanks Cobalt!! I will definately be practicing all during the break. Did you practice all of the questions that are on the LSU predent society website? and were you asked most of these questions?

4. cobalt31

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    yes, those questions were supremely helpful. you will be asked ~35 questions in about 45 minutes, so you should definitely practice answering all of those questions on the predental website rapidly and succinctly. I had my parents ask me each question several times for practice and it helped a LOT. But also try and keep things conversational during your interview. And don't be nervous - the faculty at LSU are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Nothing like southern hospitality!

good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!