LSU Invitation!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jabeck74

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email inviting me to LSU for an interview in January. Has anyone else got an interview from them? Does anyone know how many they interview and how many of those are accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Is LSU the school that only accepts in-state students?

Dutchboy said:
Is LSU the school that only accepts in-state students?

They take a couple out of staters each year, its Georgia and Mississippi that don't like the out of staters.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't they have some kind of agreement with Arkansas to accept some residents becos there's no D-Schoool in AR? Good luck! Is LSU your 1st choice?

duh? said:
Don't they have some kind of agreement with Arkansas to accept some residents becos there's no D-Schoool in AR? Good luck! Is LSU your 1st choice?

Yes, they have an agreement to take some Arkansas students. LSU or Memphis are my first choices.

I had an interview to LSU in November but we were the first group to interview. They usually accept about 60 students per class. I'm not sure how many are interviewing this year.

jabeck74 said:
I just got an email inviting me to LSU for an interview in January. Has anyone else got an interview from them? Does anyone know how many they interview and how many of those are accepted?

When did you apply? I just got a card from them today saying they received everything...