LSU New orleans Interview

Started by Lwalde1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lwalde1

LSUtigerfan58
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else get an interview at LSU- New orleans? Any help or advice with the interview process would be greatly appreciated!
 
When did you hear about interviews? I applied and have never heard anything back lol. I'm out of state so wasn't expecting much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same! I applied but I'm out of state and haven't heard a thing from them. Right now they only have one out of state student, so I'm definitely not surprised.
 
yea, but it would just be nice to hear something! Even a rejection email. I can't stand when programs just toss you out and don't notify you.