LSU-Pre-Physical Therapy

Started by laflu1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

laflu1

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've read numerous threads on this website but never about anyone applying to the LSU DPT schools. I live in Louisiana so I have applied to both. Anyone else out there applying to LSU-NO or LSU-Shreveport?
 
I think Tyler said he emailed them (LSU-NOLA?) to ask for a status update and they said something about extending interview invites in the next few weeks?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to Shreveport (just because NO said they had 0% out of state; but now I read that its up to 10%). They said my application was under review in October, havent heard anything. I'm from VA and went to VTech. I had a 3.3 and average GRE