LSU-S and LSUNO

Started by 123880
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1

123880

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. Just a quick question. Have any of you applied to LSU schools as a non-resident? LSU is one of my top choices and I just realized after looking at both schools admissions pages, that they only accept in-state. LSUS accept 2 OOS each year to the MD/PhD program. I spent most of my 'minor' years growing up all over LA and really wanted to go back.

Any info would be great. I'll post this on pre-allo too, just to see what bites.

THANKS!😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.