LSU supplemental

Started by bunnygirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bunnygirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is a little last minute, but I have a quick question re LSU supplemental application.
They ask for any and all animal, vet, other experience. However, it seems redundant of the info I provided on VMCAS. My idea for this app was to basically summarize the info they ask for in a clearer way than I was able to on the VMCAS (due to the word limit).
Do you think this is what they want/expect?
Any input would be helpful
Thanks :hardy:
 
i have found alot of the supplementals to be pretty repetitive! I just mostly wrote what I did on VMCAS and sometimes added a few things. I have alot of animal/vet experience so I didn't want to give them a whole book!
 
Last year I copied my responses word for word from my VMCAS onto my LSU supplemental. Nobody seemed to care and I was accepted.