Lsu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jok200

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Trying to get info that doesn't seem to be on the Frieda site or the LSU website for PM&R.... Does anyone know how many interviews they give and how many spots are available each year for LSU PM&R?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

??? unsure what you mean.. please elaborate or simply respond in the same misleading way..

-thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
dc2md is/was (?) an LSU PM&R resident and I'm sure will be able to provide all the information you need.

I forgot you’re new here. My apologies.

To answer your question directly, 6 categorical PGY1 positions. This info can be found on either the NRMP website (under Data and Reports), or on the ACGME website (search Accredited Programs). I’ll estimate that they interview about 60 candidates. 10:1 is the usual ratio at most programs.

Still, a little curiosity and diligence would serve you well. Try using the search function for “dc2md”. Once you see one of his posts on this forum, you’ll get the reference. If you PM him, he may provide you with the info you seek about LSU, and more.

Never mind. I see cbest beat me to it.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'd be happy to answer any LSU PM&R questions.

LSU has 7 interview days this year; 70 applicants in total. They're planning on filling 7-8 spots this year (still debating it from what I know). I know that all invites have been given out at this point, and we only have two more interview dates.

Like they others have said, if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. :)