Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Luggage during interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bakes, Dec 5, 2008.

1. bakes

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi,
    I have an interview at NYU on Tuesday and was wondering if NYU will provide a spot for my luggage seeing as im flying in Monday night and flying out Tuesday after the interview. If anyone else had a similiar circumstance may i ask what you did with your things?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dent2009

dent2009 YEEE BOI
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    they had a little closet for your jacket, etc. I'm sure they can accomodate your luggage.

4. SSK10

Pre-Dental
    If you are staying at a hotel, most hotels allow you to check out but will store your luggage in their bag room.

5. sl2obel2ts

sl2obel2ts i like tomatoes
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    nyu?

Don't worry about it. I went to interview with 2 big luggages (mine and gf, we stayed in NYC for 5 days). Receptionist joked if I was moving to nyc. It was totally fine. And it won't affect ur chance of getting accepted.

6. Phobos

NYU would accommodate for luggages. Half of the students at the time of my interview carried luggages with them. There was a a place somewhere in the back of the office where you can store them safely for the day.