Lung and Heart Sounds for Anki

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dorsh18

Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anybody know a website/resource by which I can download .mp3 lung and heart sounds? I am trying to add audio to my Anki but am having difficulty finding sounds I can add without a hyperlink.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

If you're putting heart sounds on anki cards, you're going too hard.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are heart sounds on step?
They are often included as playable in question stems, but for most you can usually answer the question before you even hear the murmur. So you can learn the buzzwords, in theory, without having any idea what the actual murmur even sounds like.

Boards & Beyond does a good job teaching the murmurs

They are often included as playable in question stems, but for most you can usually answer the question before you even hear the murmur. So you can learn the buzzwords, in theory, without having any idea what the actual murmur even sounds like.

Boards & Beyond does a good job teaching the murmurs

Until you actually take Step and realize they cut out most buzz words for most questions.

Hello all,

Does anybody know a website/resource by which I can download .mp3 lung and heart sounds? I am trying to add audio to my Anki but am having difficulty finding sounds I can add without a hyperlink.

Thank you!

There is a Premade deck that already has all those. I believe it’s called Nutricando Anatomy + heart sounds. My Zanki deck came with it all in addition