M1 Books Wanted

Started by KCT15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KCT15

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone is trying to get rid of books from your first year please PM me. I am particularly interested in books that might be used at UIC.
 
If anyone is trying to get rid of books from your first year please PM me. I am particularly interested in books that might be used at UIC.


This type of thread belongs in advertisements and so I'm moving it there. A link will remain in allo so that anyone interested will be able to be redirected to the post.