M3 Research

Started by nebrfan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nebrfan

Rx Beer
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a new M3 and am very interested in pathology - I'm looking for ideas/suggestions for some research I could do during this year to help pad my applications a little (I got a 235 on Step 1, which should be good enough to at least get an interview at just about any program, right?) - for example - any tips on how/where to get a case review published?

Any help is much appreciated !

Thanks !
 
I don't think that a 235, alone, will guarantee you interviews at the most competitive programs (I would, in fact, guess that your score is below average at these programs ... at least based on what has been posted by past applicants in this forum).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think step 1 scores "get" you interviews, but a 235 will not keep you from getting an interview at any program in the country.