MA Program Admissions Rate

Started by Suzanne51
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Suzanne51

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently in the process of applying to grad school. I am trying to find information on admissions rates, etc. I can find plenty for undergraduate programs but none for graduate. I'm specifically trying to find the statistics for Hofstra University in Long Island, NY. Does anyone know where I might be able to find this information?
 
From what I have seen, most do not provide that information, you would have to call the school and you may still run into a roadblock. Most of the time, programs only provide such information to stay accredited by the professional governing body, such as the Psy.D.