MACROECONOMICS please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mysteriousCIA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who has done Macroeconomics? How was it ? is it difficult and boring? and does it require a lot of studying. I'm asking because i'm trying to form my schedule for the fall semester and i'll already be taking Org II, Calc II, and working full time (40+ hours per week). Thanks..........

Members don't see this ad.

mysteriousCIA said:
Who has done Macroeconomics? How was it ? is it difficult and boring? and does it require a lot of studying. I'm asking because i'm trying to form my schedule for the fall semester and i'll already be taking Org II, Calc II, and working full time (40+ hours per week). Thanks..........

I found parts of it boring, but it definitely wasn't among my most boring classes. Some of it I'm actually glad I learned, like how the banking system works. I definitely think you'll find it easier than the other classes you're taking and you should make a good grade as long as you don't neglect it totally :)

mysteriousCIA said:

it is not bad.not a bad combination but why calc 2.

Members don't see this ad :)
mysteriousCIA said:

I took macroeconomics last semester with org II and Physics II, didnt require much reading ( i thought) and the information was pretty straight forward. Also it involves a lot of graphs.
Good Luck :luck: !

oh!! i forgot to mention i will be taking october PCAT as well. is that suicidal?
mysteriousCIA said: