MACROECONOMICS please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mysteriousCIA

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who has done Macroeconomics? How was it ? is it difficult and boring? and does it require a lot of studying. I'm asking because i'm trying to form my schedule for the fall semester and i'll already be taking Org II, Calc II, and working full time (40+ hours per week). Thanks..........
 
mysteriousCIA said:
Who has done Macroeconomics? How was it ? is it difficult and boring? and does it require a lot of studying. I'm asking because i'm trying to form my schedule for the fall semester and i'll already be taking Org II, Calc II, and working full time (40+ hours per week). Thanks..........

I found parts of it boring, but it definitely wasn't among my most boring classes. Some of it I'm actually glad I learned, like how the banking system works. I definitely think you'll find it easier than the other classes you're taking and you should make a good grade as long as you don't neglect it totally 🙂
 
mysteriousCIA said:
Who has done Macroeconomics? How was it ? is it difficult and boring? and does it require a lot of studying. I'm asking because i'm trying to form my schedule for the fall semester and i'll already be taking Org II, Calc II, and working full time (40+ hours per week). Thanks..........

it is not bad.not a bad combination but why calc 2.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mysteriousCIA said:
Who has done Macroeconomics? How was it ? is it difficult and boring? and does it require a lot of studying. I'm asking because i'm trying to form my schedule for the fall semester and i'll already be taking Org II, Calc II, and working full time (40+ hours per week). Thanks..........

I took macroeconomics last semester with org II and Physics II, didnt require much reading ( i thought) and the information was pretty straight forward. Also it involves a lot of graphs.
Good Luck :luck: !
 
oh!! i forgot to mention i will be taking october PCAT as well. is that suicidal?
mysteriousCIA said:
Who has done Macroeconomics? How was it ? is it difficult and boring? and does it require a lot of studying. I'm asking because i'm trying to form my schedule for the fall semester and i'll already be taking Org II, Calc II, and working full time (40+ hours per week). Thanks..........