Macros (Epic and others)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Evil1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember a link I saw once to a site where people were sharing their EPIC macros. Can anyone provide a link?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

No, this was a spammer trying to sell his macros, so that person's been banned over and over again (making new identities to spam some more). We use Ibex at our shop and I think I have a couple hundred macros.

No, this was a spammer trying to sell his macros, so that person's been banned over and over again (making new identities to spam some more). We use Ibex at our shop and I think I have a couple hundred macros.
Thanks, I got what I needed in a PM. You can close down the thread if you would like.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would use their pre set up charts for most of my pt's. Only thing was I used a macro every time in the history as that check box system is useless. I would populate it with my own and the required number of elements for billing. Such as:

Onset
[__] sudden
[__] gradual

and then I just type an x into the box. I also had a huge macro for the second half of the chart. I basically recreated an IBEX type chart complete with all the boxes into epic. Studies obtained, consults, etc. I so miss ibex!!!!!

Could whoever PM'd Evil please also PM me. I am looking for this as well. Thanks