Made a consistent error. Will AMCAS be returned?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Magyarzorag

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I know AMCAS returns applications where there are ommissions of grades. I submitted my app 10/17 after my MCAT score came out and the schools deadline is 11/1 for the primary (11/15 for the secondary). However, I don't know if AMCAS will return apps for an error, not an ommission. Also, the error was consistent. I didn't know what to put for AP classes for a grade as my school transcript didn't have any letter assigned, and I thought I had to fill the grade section. Thus, I put the grades I received in high school in those courses (Mostly A's with a few B's and B+). Now, after doing more research, I realized I could've left those places blank. Since the error was consistent (albeit I had 24 AP courses), will AMCAS fix it themselves, or will they return them. Also, the University emailed me a secondary despite not being verified yet??

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
any schools have already filled up the majority of their interview spots for this cycle. Second, verification this late in the cycle should occur in a few days or less, so I imagine they might be stuck on verifying these courses. It’s my understanding that more than 10 mistakes will cause your application to be return

This is just for a program I was already conditionally accepted to. I was waiting for a grade change and my MCAT score, both of which were reflected only in Mid-October.

Reactions: 1 user