Made a mistake on the DO application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mwsapphire

Office of the medical examiner.
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
So spring of my freshman year I took calc for the life sci I and accident listed it as Calc for the life sci II. I also have AP credit for calculus I.

They did not catch this during verification, neither did anybody going over my application.
What can I do now? Should I call ACOMAS?

Thanks
mwsapphire
 
The first one shouldn’t be an big issue, but we’re your AP credits for Calc added?
They were counted as math credits.
I have Calc for the Life Sci II right now , and I did stats. The thing is it sort of looks like I did calc for the life sci II twice, if you don't look at the course numbers more carefully ( I put in the numbers the right way, just the name wrong). I do still have a minimum of two math classes w/o the calc for the life sci I ( calc for the life sci II right now and Stats sophomore year), but idk. I just wanted to make sure it doesn't cause confusion.