Mail from UIC?

Started by sss08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sss08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone accepted to UIC get a mailing or know what next year's tuition is (break it down please if you do)...Thanks!
 
I have not been accepted. But at my interview Ann said tuition this year was $11,737 per semester. She then said you can expect a 15-17% increase on that for fall 2008. Total fees this year without living came out to be $35,486.
 
That was all if you are an in-state resident. I do not know out of state.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone accepted to UIC get a mailing or know what next year's tuition is (break it down please if you do)...Thanks!

I received my paperwork from UIC today. Nothing in it about tuition. Just a letter telling us how great we are that we got accepted, where and how to send your $300 acceptance fee and some military scholarshil info.
 
I go the packet yesterday, it doesn't have any real info...just recruitment ads from the military and an acceptance letter.