Mailing paper transcripts to AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RuggedShark

Reaction score
One of the schools I went to only sends paper transcripts still, somehow. The registrar said they mailed it May 3 but it still hasn't been received and clearinghouse says it hasn't been delivered. Should I be worried, or am I being neurotic? Does anyone else have recent experience with this? If I have to send another I want to sooner rather than later.

Thanks!

Also: I am on the west coast so it would have a long way to travel. I guess I don't mail stuff often so not sure what time frame I should expect.

Members don't see this ad.

So some of my schools did require paper transcripts lmao, somehow in 2023. One school in particular sent out an email a couple days ago saying that they were having issues with the clearinghouse service. Apparently there was a disconnect between the service and the school, but the school is blaming the service. The school told students to email clearinghouse and have them figure it out. This is a west coast school.

I have no other information for you though, mine were sent and delivered in without issue.

One of the schools I went to only sends paper transcripts still, somehow. The registrar said they mailed it May 3 but it still hasn't been received and clearinghouse says it hasn't been delivered. Should I be worried, or am I being neurotic? Does anyone else have recent experience with this? If I have to send another I want to sooner rather than later.

Thanks!

Also: I am on the west coast so it would have a long way to travel. I guess I don't mail stuff often so not sure what time frame I should expect.
Ah sorry, I'm an applicant trying to send them to AMCAS, wasn't clear in my post. Congrats on the A! Hope you get your transcript situation figured out easily.

Oh, I'm so sorry. This is kind of the moment in time where our cycles overlap hahaha. I wish you so much luck! Sending you good vibes.

I would definitely check with clearinghouse though, as that seems to be the problem on this end.

Reactions: 1 user