Mailman

Started by grx20718
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grx20718

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I wait by the window to see the mailman coming. I see a small snail mail that he slides in my mailbox. I run out disappointed of rejection only to find out it was from Air Force. Yet, I live another day 😱!

I received 2 from Army and 1 from Air Force. It would be nice to receive them after I get acceptances. Do all applicants receive their brochures? or is it just me?
 
they got us all on their radar. I think they know your applying to D school either from AADSAS or the DAT.
 
So, I wait by the window to see the mailman coming. I see a small snail mail that he slides in my mailbox. I run out disappointed of rejection only to find out it was from Air Force. Yet, I live another day 😱!

I received 2 from Army and 1 from Air Force. It would be nice to receive them after I get acceptances. Do all applicants receive their brochures? or is it just me?


Stalking the mailman's not a socially acceptable behavior.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got one from Air Force today, fortunately it came the same time as a couple acceptances!
 
Nice! It would've been nice if mine came with a couple acceptances as well. Where did you get in?

Thanks! I got in to Midwestern, Western, OHSU, Nova, UNLV, and Indiana! Here's hoping some come your way soon!