Major Dilemma

Started by angel323
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

angel323

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do pharmacy schools care about what you major in? I'm a Biochem major but I want to change to Biology. Does one look better than the other or does it make no difference?
 
Do pharmacy schools care about what you major in? I'm a Biochem major but I want to change to Biology. Does one look better than the other or does it make no difference?

Yes, they do incredibly, with a biology major you will NEVER get accepted.





JK :laugh:

They couldn't care less, otherwise how in the world all those psych/liberal arts majors would get accepted ?


Sorry for the mean joke, I just couldn't resist, you were asking for it. :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do pharmacy schools care about what you major in? I'm a Biochem major but I want to change to Biology. Does one look better than the other or does it make no difference?


hmmm that sounds like a MAJOR problem haaaaarrrrrrrrr


no they're still relatively the same. biochem would be more to your advantage though cause i'll help you out later on.
 
I think that it doesn't make a difference at all. It's kind of funny that for every interview I went to, I told them my major was Pharmacological Chemistry and all the interviewers asked me "they have that?" All of them seemed kind of surprise that there's that branch other than biochemistry or biology or chemistry, etc... 😀