make secondaries interesting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

KK82

My personal statement was written in the third person and was not good. too short i think, half the word limit :<

I know there is a post about creativity in secondaries. but when they ask you why you want to go to this school, how could you possibly say anything interesting about that? jhu asks what have you been doing since grad, can you make that interesting? How could you incorporate anecdotal stories

Members don't see this ad.

yea i have ms word open now and i've been rotting my brain for the past hour thinking of how to answer these "why our school?" questions. I think i have to write one generic essay for all the schools

KK82 said:
i know there is a post about creativity in secondaries. but when they ask you why you want to go to this school, how could you possibly say anything interesting about that? jhu asks what have you been doing since grad, can you make that interesting? How could you incorporate anecdotal stories?
welll.... haha, u can make it interesting if u've done anything interesting ;). and the why our school questions.... look up info about the school, the city, maybe even get a hold of some current students and see why they love it.