Make yourself happy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hartbot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got my score back a while ago but never posted:

252/99

FA + UW are king...nuff said.

Studying for it is going to suck whether you do well on the test or not, so might as well buckle down and do it right.

Plus there is no greater feeling than opening the pdf score report to find that you accomplished your goal. And once the bliss sets in, the hundreds of hours spent studying for this test over summer seem so worthwhile.

The ball is in your hands. The mean will always be 221. You're not competing against everyone else, you're competing against the test.

Don't get fluttered if you're doing just mediocre in your classes. My eye was always on the prize and I went for understanding the material rather than regurgitating it.

Good luck to all future test takers.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey that's a great score. Congrats!

How did you do in your classes?

Can you tell us a little bit about your plan? Post your practice scores? etc..

Got my score back a while ago but never posted:

252/99

FA + UW are king...nuff said.

Studying for it is going to suck whether you do well on the test or not, so might as well buckle down and do it right.

Plus there is no greater feeling than opening the pdf score report to find that you accomplished your goal. And once the bliss sets in, the hundreds of hours spent studying for this test over summer seem so worthwhile.

The ball is in your hands. The mean will always be 221. You're not competing against everyone else, you're competing against the test.

Don't get fluttered if you're doing just mediocre in your classes. My eye was always on the prize and I went for understanding the material rather than regurgitating it.

Good luck to all future test takers.

Congrats!...good job. I was just wondering so you only studied from FA and Uworld?...and how long did you studied for? Did you memorize the FA from cover to cover? Thanks for your help!

Congrats man. These are the kinda inspirational stories that are nice to hear. This SDN network seems littered with depressing posts all the time. Nice to see one uplifting.

In terms of studying how long was your preparation time line? 6 weeks? 3 months? 2 weeks? did you have an order, like starting with behavioral science? biochem - micro - etc....or just random?