Making this work-Part II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I am a non-trad (over 40) with a family. This, of course, adds to the equation. I need to get this under control before I end up hating it - which would be a function of my lifestyle rather than my interest in a medical career.

Members don't see this ad.

OK, well I am not an MS II, I am acutally a junior undergrad. I can kind of relate right now has I am taking a particularly heavy load and im in class about 8-2 most days, then have to study 4 hours everyday. As far as the skipping lecture approach, I can't do it...I feel like I am missing something even if I am not, and there is always that little bit that seeps into your head even though you are comatose in the back of the room. HOWEVER, I know a couple people who made it through undergrad and never attended lecture...at least classes in anonymous lecture halls(like bio, chem, org, and physics). So my advice, try it and see how it works(maybe dont skip every lecture, just the really pointless ones)...You may be one of the blessed ones who can pull it off.