Malaria Drug?

Started by MissHawha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MissHawha

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

Does a drug named "Snip" exist? If yes, what is it active ingredient and dosage strength please. Is it a Malaria drug?

Thank you
 
I have had malaria lots of times, and come from a place where malaria is endemic. But I have never heard of "Snip." However, I may be wrong. Google is your friend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just looked on Facts and Comparisons and there is no record for a "snip." Could there be another name for it? I was thinking of malarone myself.
 
Never heard of snip...only [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chloroquine, and thats once you've been infected i believe.
.
 
Could "snip" be a local or slang term for it? It doesn't make much sense that a malaria drug would have one of these, but it is a possibility.
 
I guess it is a local trade name, thanks all for your help 😎

If you get the actual trade or generic name for what it is I'm sure someone on here can get you what the FDA indication is and probably some off-label uses. 😉