Male/female?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

what is your gender?

  • Male

    Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Female

    Votes: 29 55.8%

  • Total voters
    52
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
imrep1972 said:
Your name is "sunny*JOHN*" and you are a girl??? Blew my image of ya 😛

Goodness!
No wonder people have been snickering for the last 12 years when I tell them my e-mail address! I just re-worked my last name and my nickname!

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 :

Yep i'm a girl.. Ang I got all the parts to prove it... :meanie:
 
Hey there,
I have two X chromosomes but plenty of "balls" (tennis, soccer, basket and base).
njbmd 😀 😀
 
Truth74 said:
Oh, we're doing musicals?

"I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and bright..."
😉 🙂

"And I pity, any Girl who isn't me tonight!" 😛

And a ONE , And a TWO.....