Malpractice and the New Obama Health Care Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BLADEMDA

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, We get Medicare/Medicaid for 90% of the population in about 5 years per Obama et al. What about malpractice? Have you notice that subject was left out of the debate? For our $10 anesthetic we also retain full medical liability just like the current system. I wonder what country has that type of "accountability" for health care? My bet is you won't find any.

Blade

Members don't see this ad.

So, We get Medicare/Medicaid for 90% of the population in about 5 years per Obama et al. What about malpractice? Have you notice that subject was left out of the debate? For our $10 anesthetic we also retain full medical liability just like the current system. I wonder what country has that type of "accountability" for health care? My bet is you won't find any.

Blade

Health and Human Services the department that will oversee Obama Care is headed by a former Trial lawyer. The trial lawyers are among the biggest democratic contributors so their interests will be protected by Obama.

Former Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius, a Democrat, is Secretary of Health and Human Services in the Obama Administration. Sebelius served as executive director and chief lobbyist for the Kansas Trial Lawyers Association (now Kansas Association for Justice) from 1977-1986. Before being elected governor in 2002.

01sebelius.jpg

3622810288_cca033229c.jpg

Last edited: