Manchester University College of Pharmacy (Indiana) C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

donewithcosmo

I'm starting over
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This for the incoming Fall of 2015. Tell us about yourself.
When did you interview?
What is your status? - Accepted, Committee Hold, Denial
Do you plan on attending?
What other schools are you applying to?
If you've received an invite to an interview good luck and let us know.

Good Luck to everyone.

I'll start
Interviewed on 1/16, I'm on committee hold, If I get accepted I am leaning towards attending, I applied to UOP and PU still waiting on those schools.
My question anyone get accepted that is going to another school. Good Luck everyone!!:soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I posted on the original thread as well but don't know why it's gone.

I interviewed on 11/15/14 & received the acceptance call on 11/24/14 :happy:

I am trying to prepare myself for pharmacy school. So for the people who are accepted so far, current students, and graduates, what should us prospective students be doing before our first semester of classes? (should I be studying the top 200 brand/generics, refreshing on chemistry, interning, finding apartment/roommate, etc?)
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, I interviewed 1/17 also and received the acceptance call the following Thursday. I paid my deposit and I'll officially be a student come August. I enjoyed the campus and the chemistry between the staff and student ambassador so I can't wait to get started. To answer your question HWINN2019, some of the students recommended to review biochemistry, general and organic chemistry. I'm currently enrolled in a class at my community college because I'll can't push myself to learn when I am not enrolled in a class lol. Coming all the way from southern California, San Diego.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I interviewed 1/17 also and received the acceptance call the following Thursday. I paid my deposit and I'll officially be a student come August. I enjoyed the campus and the chemistry between the staff and student ambassador so I can't wait to get started. To answer your question HWINN2019, some of the students recommended to review biochemistry, general and organic chemistry. I'm currently enrolled in a class at my community college because I'll can't push myself to learn when I am not enrolled in a class lol. Coming all the way from southern California, San Diego.

We're going to be classmates! I can't wait to meet everyone in our class, looking forward to this memorable adventure.

Yea, I plan on reviewing all of my past chemistry courses soon.
Have you completed your FAFSA yet? I was told it's due March 10th, which is soon.

Last edited:
Cool PharmKid, Do you remember who your Student Ambassadors where? Also, I'm in Southern Cali as well. What was the timeline to pay your deposit?

Does anyone know the next interview date

Donewithcosmo, I was in the first group. My student ambassadors were Courtney and Dan if I remember correctly. The dateline for the deposit is Friday, Feb 6. Hopefully you get word back after the next round of interviews are over. What part of southern cali you coming from, LA?

HWINN2019, I have not applied for financial aid yet. I am planning on finishing it or parts of it by next week. Time is creeping fast lol.

CoolpharmKid,The next interview date is Feb 7th. I'm surprised more of them aren't in the forum asking for advice on the interview. They had 40-45+ people at the last interview. Hopefully, I find out by the end of the month. I would be moving from LA. I have another interview for a school in California on Monday.

Hello,
This is my first time posting, but I always read the forum. I have an interview on this Saturday Feb 7th, I'm a little nervous . Can any one that has attended their interview before please give me example of what it was like, and how many questions or what type of questions were you asked? Or any info that can help me with my interview and how to prepare better.
Thanks

Hello,
This is my first time posting, but I always read the forum. I have an interview on this Saturday Feb 7th, I'm a little nervous . Can any one that has attended their interview before please give me example of what it was like, and how many questions or what type of questions were you asked? Or any info that can help me with my interview and how to prepare better.
Thanks
First, good luck on your interview. I think everyones interview was a little different. It was very conversational. Questions were asked based on things I said. For example I live in California. One of my question was how will I cope with the weather change in Indiana? Now, if you are from anywhere else you probably will not get this question. I think the best skill set to have is the ability to think on your feet. Good Luck

First, good luck on your interview. I think everyones interview was a little different. It was very conversational. Questions were asked based on things I said. For example I live in California. One of my question was how will I cope with the weather change in Indiana? Now, if you are from anywhere else you probably will not get this question. I think the best skill set to have is the ability to think on your feet. Good Luck
Thank you so much. Hopefully everything goes on well for me and everyone else waiting to get accepted.

Manchester phoned the results from this weekend already. They sent me an email about my status. Anyone moved from committee hold to acceptance? Also, anyone get accepted? When is the next interview date. Its seems they have one a month. Does anyone know when the last interview date is.

Hi everyone, I have an interview March 7th :soexcited: Anyone else? I'm thinking about flying into Chicago and renting a car but
I'm not too sure how the weather may be. Any nice places to check out? Thanks.

Hi everyone, I have an interview March 7th :soexcited: Anyone else? I'm thinking about flying into Chicago and renting a car but
I'm not too sure how the weather may be. Any nice places to check out? Thanks.
Cash what state are you flying from. That's what I did rented a car and drove. Good Luck! The dead line for This year posted on the website is March 2nd

Cash what state are you flying from. That's what I did rented a car and drove. Good Luck! The dead line for This year posted on the website is March 2nd

Thanks! I'm super excited :) I ended up booking through expedia so no driving into town. I just kept imagining a blizzard lol The deadline you speak of..
are you referring to the PharmCAS application and transcript deadline? I like your page by the way, good info!

Interviewed on Feb 7th and was accepted after 4 days. Didn't really like Fort Wayne but the school was nice. The students and professors were also friendly, and the curriculum seemed interesting. People in the area also only had positive things to say about the school (and oddly not so positive things to say about Fort Wayne). I was nonetheless excited upon receiving the acceptance call. I think the school is quite promising!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone, today I saw that the old forum is up and running again.

My name is Vincent and I have an interview Feb 17th 2018@Manchester. I had an interview with Manchester in 2014 when I applied with my assos of science degree and with little health related experience. I didn't get accepted that year but then i went ahead and had my Bachelor degree in chemistry with a Biology minor.
Current CV
3.38 pharmcas gpa
Pharmacy experience
Health care experience
Cpr license
First aid license
Direct care practionist
Degree in chemistry
Volunter experience
Currently enrolled to be a certified pharm tech by August.
Now with this what do you think my chances are of getting admitted this year? Do Machester have any special treatment for reapplicants that improved their CV? I love this school it's been on my radar for quite some time now
I know it's alot of stuff in writing but any information would be of great help to me. Thanks buddies.