manhattanville college post bac!

Started by doctito
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctito

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys...

has anybody heard of or been to manhattanville college post bac? The school/program seems alright and wasnt hard to get into. I going to move to the eastcoast from california so I pretyy lost. Someone please reply back with anything info. thanks alot! good luck to all postbacers 🙂

~m~
 
hey guys...

has anybody heard of or been to manhattanville college post bac? The school/program seems alright and wasnt hard to get into. I going to move to the eastcoast from california so I pretyy lost. Someone please reply back with anything info. thanks alot! good luck to all postbacers 🙂

~m~
I am also from California and applyed to this school...I decided not to go because I think they basically accepts anyone and no one has even herd from them.
 
I am also from California and applyed to this school...I decided not to go because I think they basically accepts anyone and no one has even herd from them.
Yep, they'll take anyone with a pulse. Not to say it's a bad program, though--they do seem pretty organized. They even have a post-bac newsletter.