manhattanville college post bac!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctito

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys...

has anybody heard of or been to manhattanville college post bac? The school/program seems alright and wasnt hard to get into. I going to move to the eastcoast from california so I pretyy lost. Someone please reply back with anything info. thanks alot! good luck to all postbacers :)

~m~

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys...

has anybody heard of or been to manhattanville college post bac? The school/program seems alright and wasnt hard to get into. I going to move to the eastcoast from california so I pretyy lost. Someone please reply back with anything info. thanks alot! good luck to all postbacers :)

~m~
I am also from California and applyed to this school...I decided not to go because I think they basically accepts anyone and no one has even herd from them.

I am also from California and applyed to this school...I decided not to go because I think they basically accepts anyone and no one has even herd from them.
Yep, they'll take anyone with a pulse. Not to say it's a bad program, though--they do seem pretty organized. They even have a post-bac newsletter.