India and South Asia manipal freshman

Started by HONG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HONG

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
manipal 👍

i am looking forward 2 study medic there......
anybody who can share their experience in manipal wit me???? 😍
 
~~INTERESTED IN MANIPAL~~

I am an NRI interested in studying achieving a PharmD at Manipal. Is there anyone who have completed a pharmacy degree at Manipal? If you know of any friends or relatives who have please post their thoughts on this particular school.

Thanks. :laugh:
 
MIZUNOGRL29 said:
~~INTERESTED IN MANIPAL~~

I am an NRI interested in studying achieving a PharmD at Manipal. Is there anyone who have completed a pharmacy degree at Manipal? If you know of any friends or relatives who have please post their thoughts on this particular school.

Thanks. :laugh:

I don't think it would be a such a great idea as an NRI to do Pharm in Manipal - medicine and dentistry maybe but I'm not sure how highly regarded the pharm school is in terms of international recognition. I've never seen any NRI's there myself. And although this might seem a little frivolous there's mostly local students in the pharm school - they're great, not a damn thing wrong with them but when you're far from home and in a very strange little town (namely Manipal) it's nice to have at least some classmates from home.