manniquin needed

Started by rink77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rink77

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Friends,
i need a manniquin to practice at home. anybody interested in selling pls let me know . And if anybody has an idea where i can get one ,pls share.
Thanx in advance
 
PM sent in regards to dental mannequin. I have a Frasaco mannequin and typodont that I am looking to sell. Please reply if interested, thank you.
 
After receiving mixed responses for the past couple of weeks, I decided to post the dental mannequin on ebay. The bidding is started at $99 +$25 S&H. Bid as you would d like, the auction ends in 1 week.

The link to it is http://cgi.ebay.com/Frasaco-Dental-Mannequin-Head-KaVo-Dentoform-Typodont_W0QQitemZ280323883898QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item280323883898&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

or search on ebay for "dental mannequin" - i believe it's the only one listed.
 
I am also looking to buy a manniquin at a reasonable price. If any one is selling one; then let me know. (PM me) Thanks.