Manual Dexterity section missing?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

justarandomguy

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I just realized that I left the Manual Dexterity section on the app as BLANK, I probably wanted to come back to it later and then missed it. I can no longer edit it. I submitted my App back in June, received 2 interviews so far, but I am freaking out! I did mention dexterity on the personal statement, but it now freaks me out if that is the reason I am not getting other interviews... What do I do? How important is that section? 3.8 , 440AA 470TS 410PAT, Non-trad

r/predental - Manual Dexterity section missing?!


​

 
I don't think you can do anything since you submitted to all of your schools, including their secondary essays. You have reported getting some II's though, so I don't think the omission is so much of an issue.

It's always easier to connect with the schools that have responded to you, so ask the two schools that are interviewing you if they can append your response in their files.