manual dexterity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrownieDDD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Describe any activities requiring manual dexterity (e.g. activities requiring hand-eye coordination such as cross-stitching, sewing, art, crafts, playing musical instruments, auto repair, etc.) at which you are proficient.

You've probably seen a million of these posts...Are the following good to put down?

1. cooking/baking: I do a lot of projects making a barbie birthday cake, castle birthday cake, icecream cake. Food that tastes good but pleasing to the eye (which requires a lot of dexterity) to cut food a certain way etc

2. Ceramics: I think this is a safe and obvious choice...Should I describe some pieces I have made? or just keep it general

3. Arts and Crafts: I do a lot of arts and crafts...making 3d cards that require a lot of dexterity, origami. For fun and to entertain kids who I babysit<--should i include this part or no?

4. Mani Pedicures: I do my own mani pedis...the full thing file buff cut paint and design. It takes a lot of time to do this and i have to to be very diligent to not get the paint on my skin. Designs also take up time and well creative brain power. I do this on myself every week and on others like my sister and friends..

Members don't see this ad.