Map of schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDream10

Professional Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I searched and didn't find any threads on this but if there is I apologize.

Is there somewhere that has a US map that shows where pharmacy schools are located? I would like to see where the closest schools to me are. I know I can find this just by searching by state but I wanted to actually see it on a map. (for commuting purposes, if I chose that route)

Thanks!
 
There aren't that many pharmacy schools so it isn't very hard to map them in your head. For instance, I live central Florida, at best there are maybe 9 schools that could be considered close by.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There aren't that many pharmacy schools so it isn't very hard to map them in your head. For instance, I live central Florida, at best there are maybe 9 schools that could be considered close by.


I know, I've done that. I just wanted to see it on a map... 🙄
 
Well, I don't know of any such map, so what I would recommend is to use the AACP link, find the schools in your state and neighboring states, and then look them up using MapQuest, Yahoo! Maps, or Google Maps.
 
I interviewed at Ohio State. Before I left, I looked at where in Ohio Columbus is and where in the midwest Ohio is. Then again, I was looking for the best schools I could apply at and not necessarily the closest.