Mar7aba shabab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

syrian_student

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mar7aba shabab,
Ana taleb fe kolet 6eb al ansns fe soria, ana fe elsana el a'7era we 7abeb at'7asas '7arg soria , ana ba7eb eltaqwem , we amfaker a'7tas fe fraca aw almania aw canada .

Shabab momken tesa3done bel nase7a , ay dawle afdal shee lal derase , ana sme3et ono canada qwese , sa7e7 hal 7ake wla sho ???

Members don't see this ad.

syrian_student said:
Mar7aba shabab,
Ana taleb fe kolet 6eb al ansns fe soria, ana fe elsana el a'7era we 7abeb at'7asas '7arg soria , ana ba7eb eltaqwem , we amfaker a'7tas fe fraca aw almania aw canada .

Shabab momken tesa3done bel nase7a , ay dawle afdal shee lal derase , ana sme3et ono canada qwese , sa7e7 hal 7ake wla sho ???

Ahaln beek ya captain. Sharaft el forum. I think your decision will probably be based on language. Obviously, to go to school in Germany you need german and in France you need French. I think Canada would be your easiest choice to avoid the language barrier (unless you're in Montreal). Ofcourse, you might as well consider the USA. I think Canada would be a great choice if you can get there. After you're done in Canada you got get a job in the US (depending on your VISA status).

Sorry I can't give you any detail regarding Dental Schools because I have no clue whatsoever.

Beltawfeek en shaa allah

keef elhal,

ana men Canada but I am a veterinarian not a dentists but I will tell you what I know. for any medical profession as far as I know you need to do license exams first and to look into the process of that you need ot try to see www.cda-adc.ca and see there requirments for every thing , I am not sure if you can do the residency without being licnese here or not , for us vetrinarian we can do that in some provinces and programs.

I will try to see if I can find some dentists here in residency to ask them and let you know inshallah.

Best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
ahlan ahlan! ana soori kaman, wa lakin sawib shan iktoob fil arabi.

I would adise against Germany... they will only permit you to stay there for so many years, and if you did not receive degree xx within xx years, you're screwed.

Dear friends

I never thought that one day I will here the words "PATIENTS RIGHTS"

But now there is an International Society of Patient’s Rights

If you believe in the patient’s rights then please join the society,

And let your voice be heard, you can even participate with articles concerning the health care system. You can share your problems with us, ask experts for a consult,

Please help this society grow in the Middle East. Our target should be that of the European and the American society reaching all the population.

Some doctors my feel intimidated with the idea, but believe it or not, most of the members in Europe and the United States are health care providers.

This society is for you

Just visit the site at www.pt-rights.org